Application for Associate Membership
By applying for Associate Membership to PSPAWA you are agreeing to the following membership conditions:
- Must be financial members of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Must be a Speech Pathologist who has been practicing for less than 5 years but with a minimum of 3 years.
- Individual membership is available with the requirement of a minimum of 1 hour per month (12 hours / year) of documented professional support.
- Associate members will be listed on the website with their membership category noted as such.
- Annual membership runs in financial years ie. 1 July to 30 June the following year.
- Details on accessing and logging Professional Support hours can be found in the Member Resources tab
- Click the Add to cart button to select your membership category
- Click on View Cart in the green bar near the top of the page
- If the product(s) in the cart are correct click the Proceed to Checkout button
- Fill in your Billing Details and the Additional Information such as SPA Member ID, Practice Name and whether or not a new name badge is required
- Review and acknowledge the terms and conditions of membership
- Select your method of payment
- Click the Place Order or Proceed to Paypal button
- If you choose to pay by Paypal you will be directed to the PayPal website where you can either pay by credit card or by using your PayPal account
- If you choose Direct Bank Transfer you will be directed to a page that shows the PSPAWA bank account details. You should then make the bank transfer immediately.
- if you have any questions please send us an email