Application for Corporate Membership
By applying for Corporate Membership to PSPAWA you are agreeing to the following membership conditions:
- All members must be financial members of Speech Pathology Australia.
- At least one Principal (or practice owner) must be eligible for Full Membership.
- A maximum of 4 speech pathologists can be included in the practice Corporate Membership.
- Associate members may be included in the corporate membership.
- The annual fee for Corporate Membership will be double the Full Membership fee. Additional members (i.e. over and above the 4 allowed) may be included in the Corporate Membership for the cost each of half the Full Membership fee.
- Please note that only a Principal Speech Pathologist may sign up for Corporate Membership and payment must be made in full (ie. No part payments).
- Click the Add to cart button to select your membership category
- Click on View Cart in the green bar near the top of the page
- If the product(s) in the cart are correct click the Proceed to Checkout button
- Fill in your Billing Details and the Additional Information such as SPA Member ID, Practice Name and whether or not a new name badge is required
- Review and acknowledge the terms and conditions of membership
- Select your method of payment
- Click the Place Order or Proceed to Paypal button
- If you choose to pay by Paypal you will be directed to the PayPal website where you can either pay by credit card or by using your PayPal account
- If you choose Direct Bank Transfer you will be directed to a page that shows the PSPAWA bank account details. You should then make the bank transfer immediately.
- if you have any questions please send us an email