Application for Provisional Membership
By applying for Provisional Membership to PSPAWA you are agreeing to the following membership conditions:
- Must be a financial member of Speech Pathology Australia.
- Must be a Speech Pathologist who has been practicing for less than 3 years.
- Individual membership is available with the requirement of a minimum of 2 hours per month (24 hours / year) of documented professional support.
- The Annual Membership Fee for Provisional Members will be 30% of the full membership fee.
- Provisional members will not be listed on the website, be entitled to vote at the AGM nor hold a position on the Executive Committee (however attendance at meetings and involvement in subcommittees is encouraged).
- Annual membership runs in financial years ie. 1 July to 30 June the following year. New graduates joining after course completion will be able to join until the next financial year (e.g. if joining in January, membership will continue until the end of June of the following year).
- Details on accessing and logging Professional Support hours can be found in the Member Resources tab
- Click the Add to cart button to select your membership category
- Click on View Cart in the green bar near the top of the page
- If the product(s) in the cart are correct click the Proceed to Checkout button
- Fill in your Billing Details and the Additional Information such as SPA Member ID, Practice Name.
- Review and acknowledge the terms and conditions of membership
- Select your method of payment
- Click the Place Order or Proceed to Paypal button
- If you choose to pay by Paypal you will be directed to the PayPal website where you can either pay by credit card or by using your PayPal account
- If you choose Direct Bank Transfer you will be directed to a page that shows the PSPAWA bank account details. You should then make the bank transfer immediately.
- if you have any questions please send us an email