Meet Christine Bosch the owner of Ocean West Autism Diagnostic and Speech Pathology Services in Ocean Reef
Christine studied an honours degree in Speech Pathology and Audiology at the University of the Witwatersrand, Johannesburg, South Africa. She completed an additional online masters in Dysphagia through Flinders University, Adelaide, in 2010.
Have you completed any additional training?
- Autism diagnostic training including administration of ADOS-2
- PROMPT training: Introduction and Bridging levels
- Advanced course in the Early Start Denver Model for young children with autism
- KONTAKT training
- Training in Transition to Adulthood for people with autism
- Introduction to Key Word Sign
- PODD introductory course
- LAMP Words for Life
- Talk Tools
- SOS Approach to Feeding
- Training in positive behaviour support
- Routines-based assessment
Tell us about the areas you are most comfortable working in
- Autism diagnostic assessments
- Autism across the lifespan
- Childhood Apraxia of Speech and complex speech difficulties
- Dyspraxia and Dysarthria (adults)
- Customisation and implementation of direct access AAC for children and adults at home, school, in the community and at work.
- Working with and coaching communication partners
- Complex language disorders and DLD
What do you enjoy doing in your downtime?
Sewing, macrame, bird watching, cycling and walking with friends, spending time with my husband and our dog, reading and learning.
Anything else you want us to know?
Co Vice -Chair of the Western Australian Autism Diagnosticians’ Forum (WAADF)
I am passionate about advocacy for our profession and people living with communication difficulties and have been involved in many forums and working parties as well as working with clients to advocate for themselves at the NDIA by assisting with preparation for the first NDIS meeting, or review meetings.
I have a strong belief in paying what I have learned forward and providing supervision and mentorship to other speech pathologists.